Main Course Dishes
Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry
- Best described as a Tex-Mex lasagna. A good way to use up some leftover turkey after the holidays.
Classic Beef Stew
- A quick stir-fry, with the sweet-and-sour taste of teriyaki.
Pasta with Tomatoes, White Beans and Pepperoni
- Like it says: Classic Beef Stew. The kind with potatoes and carrots and celery and that's about it.
Comfy Mac and Cheese
- One of my family's favourites that I'm sure you'll love too.
- A lightened-up version of the old family favourite.
| I Have Dined Today | Sweet
Temptation | Through the Looking Glass